CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2012

Amazingly yummy chicken

So supper was a HIT tonight!  I had my 4 kids and one of their friends over for supper.  3 out of 5 of them LOVED it....and I consider that a big hit.  Plus they all asked me to make it again.  Score!  What's so funny about that is tonight was "clean out the freezer and pantry" night.  Double score!!  Hahaha

Here's the recipe.......

frozen chicken breast (I used an entire 2.5 lb bag)
apricot preserves (18 oz jar)
2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (this could be left out)

I dropped the frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot.  In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.  Pour mixture over the chicken.  Cook on LOW for 6 hours.  I served this with rice and cheesy veggies.  Sooooooo yummmmmmmy!!!!!  Enjoy!

0 comments: