CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Boy and Girl Caves

The other day, the kids had friends over to play. The boys were very busy with some project downstairs and the girls were working on something upstairs as well. I would get questions like "Where did you put the markers, Mom?", "Where is the tape?", "The boys are using all the good tape!", etc etc. But I was to stay in one place (which turned out to be the kitchen -- surprise surprise!) until they were done. This is what I found when I was allowed to come out of hiding.......


I had to stifle the laughter that was welling up in my throat to compliment them on their wonderful imaginations and spelling! hahahahaha The signs are still up and everyone still abides by them. I guess everyone -- even at young ages -- need their own spaces to be boys and girls.

0 comments: