CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jeff!!!

My dear husband turns 35 today. So to celebrate his birthday I have written a list of 35 things I love about him.

I love....

1. The way you make me laugh
2. The way you play with our kids
3. the way you can get tangles out of Abby’s hair better than I can
4. watching that strong bond become stronger between you & Noah
5. looking in your eyes
6. going on dates with you
7. just sitting on the couch chatting
8. cuddling up to watch a scary movie
9. falling asleep in your arms
10. the way you reminisce with me every year on our anniversary – even if you don’t want to
11. hearing you say "I love you"
12. the fact you never hold any "I love yous" back
13. the way you can say "I’m sorry" – even to the kids
14. your hugs – no one can hug me like you do
15. how the kids jump up and down and yell "DADDDDYYYYY!" when you come home from work
16. your competitiveness equals mine
17. the way you do "Mystery Science Theater" with dumb movies
18. the way you love me for who I AM
19. the way you call me "sexy" no matter what my weight is
20. how you thought of me on our 1st Valentine’s Day as a married couple by getting me my favorite candy bar (Peanut Butter Twix) on the way home from class -- it might not have been a huge present but it meant the world to me because you thought about me.
21. the way you make ramen noodles and cream of wheat a lot better than I do
22. How fired up you get listening to talk radio
23. You got your hair colored once
24. You’ll try anything once
25. Worshipping at church with you
26. You listen to Hannah Montanna & The Cheetah Girls in the van
27. Watching you put the kids to bed at night
28. The way you loved me through post-partum depression
29. Your perseverance
30. How excited you have been everytime I’ve told you I was pregnant – don’t worry I have nothing to tell you. :)
31. The way you and your dad quote movies and laugh hysterically
32. Your laugh
33. That you planned our "surprise honeymoon"
34. The way you wave as you drive away
35. That you make everyday better for me because you’re in my life!

I love you so much, hon! I hope you have a very happy birthday. MWAH!

0 comments: