CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Journey to health revisited on my blog

The last few weeks I've been keeping a healthy life blog on the site The Organic Monkey. It was started by a friend of mine who desires to live a healthy, natural lifestyle and influence others to do the same. There is a store on the site as well and they carry natural supplements, fish and flax oils, etc etc. You need to check it out.

We decided that instead of me trying to keep up with 2 blogs, it would be easier to have her link back to this blog on her site so I could do all my blogging here. So for those of you who haven't been following my blog on her site, let me get you up to speed. I'm very honest about everything when I blog....including my weight. I use actual numbers which was quite scary to do at first. I blog about the good, the bad, and the ugly....about my successes and my "failures"....about everything I'm learning and how it is impacting my life and my family's lives.

I weigh-in every Friday and report what it is regardless of if I've lost weight or not. I will share recipes that I've tried with my kids and let you know if it was a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down".

If you have any questions or want to connect with me in any way, please leave a comment or go ahead and email me.

I'm very excited about meeting the goals that I have laid out for myself. Come along for the "journey"!

0 comments: