CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful this Thanksgiving Thursday

Try saying THAT 5 times really fast. Anyway, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! On this Thanksgiving morning, I am reflecting on this past year....all of our ups and downs...and we have SO much to be thankful for.

I am thankful Jeff has a JOB! And especially one that he enjoys.
I am thankful I have a husband I am more in love with today than the day we got married.
I am thankful that our marriage has grown stronger through difficulties rather than fall apart.
I am thankful we have a Christ-centered marriage.
I am thankful we have a warm house to live in when so many people are losing theirs.
I am thankful we have parents who love and care about us.
I am thankful our children have wonderful relationships with their grandparents.
I am thankful I am able to be a stay-at-home-mom.
I am thankful for healthy children.
I am thankful for the excellent teachers our kids have.
I am thankful for the piles of laundry I have to do everyday because it means our house is full!
I am thankful for supportive friends and neighbors who are also friends!
I am thankful I was awake at 5am so I had time to reflect on all of our blessings.

What are YOU thankful for this year?

0 comments: