CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Morning thankfulness

This picture of the sunrise this morning does NOT do it justice. The colors were so vibrant and splendid....reminding me that our sky is simply God's canvas. It caused me to reflect on what I am thankful for this morning.

I am thankful for my sight -- so I am able to see the sunrise.
I am thankful for children who wake up early -- so I am able to gaze upon the beauty of the sunrise.
I am thankful for a home to shelter us from the cold.
I am thankful for coffee! :)
I am thankful for the messes I constantly clean up because it reminds me that our home and our hearts are full.
I am thankful my family and I are healthy.
I am thankful for my freedom.

What are YOU thankful for this morning?

0 comments: