CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2015

#GratitudeAdventure Day 1

I am joining some friends that are taking the month of November to focus on the blessings we have and everything there is to be thankful for.  Some days are definitely more difficult than others to focus on the positive but life is so much more enjoyable when I live that way. 

Today I am incredibly thankful for relationships --- especially my relationship with the Lord.  It is a gift to be able to pray anytime....anywhere.  My prayers aren't anything fancy.  There isn't anything special you "need" to say.  It's simply talking to the Lord.  He desires to hear from me.  How amazing is that?!  My faith has gotten me through many many dark days and difficult situations.  I would be nothing without Jesus.

1 comments:

Unknown

I am really glad to read it and being able
http://awriter.org/
to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much.