CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Imagination

Kids amaze me with their imaginations. I mean, take a look at this:



Just looks like a bunch of cushions and pillows and.....well.....a mess, doesn't it?!?! But to my boys it is a super amazing spaceship with all the cool controls and weapons to protect themselves. See???
I have many different creations scattered around the house at the moment.....there are energy boosters made out of pillows and a big wheel, a shrinking ray that resembles a foam bat sticking out of a cloth bin, an invisible grow ray (just in case you shrink something you weren't supposed to), and many other things I haven't fully learned about yet. And, as a mom, when you see this.....
it completely warms your heart. Brothers working together to have fun. I don't even care about the "mess" they're making because it can all be put away but they are making memories that will last a lifetime.