CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

October or December????

Is it really October 12 today? It FEELS and LOOKS more like December 12! Did we all sleep through Halloween and Thanksgiving??? My goodness! But don't take my word for it.....the proof is in the pictures.

Here are Abby and Joey waiting for the bus in our driveway this morning. Notice the little snowman right next to and a bit behind Abby??? It's just WRONG for October!


The front of our house!

One of the trees in our front yard. I must admit, the snow is beautiful hanging from the trees like that. It truly looks like a winter wonderland.

How bizarre to see our beautiful tree with red and orange leaves covered with snow!

Regardless, I am thankful that my family is together and that we are warm in our house. We have come to expect the unexpected living in Minnesota --- the Frozen Tundra!!!

2 comments:

Christy

Yes, I enjoyed meeting you too! And because it was at the last minute, I remember you even better! :) I enjoyed this post...as this was our day too.

Erica Miller

I don't live in the Frozen Tundra, but there is about that much (or more) snow where I am too! Blech. October is not snow time!