CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Noah's 8th Birthday










Noah turned 8 on July 19 so I'm a bit behind updating our blog. I can't believe my first born is already 8!!!!! Time goes so quickly. He wanted a "magic birthday party" this year so we hired a magician to come and do a show for the kids. It was a huge hit!!! He did a 30 minute magic show and then spent the next 30 minutes doing "balloon creations" for the kids. At the end, there was plenty of time for practicing light saber fighting!

My precious Noah, I can't believe 8 years have gone so quickly. You are becoming such a loving, caring, responsible young man and I am very proud of you. Keep up all your hard work and I will be there to encourage you the whole time. I love you. You are such a precious gift from God and I thank Him everyday for blessing me by allowing me to be your mom.

0 comments: