CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

My hiatus is over!

I guess it's been awhile since I've updated this blog. I'll be honest and say I really haven't felt like it. We have been through some rough times over the past month but I am positive that things will start looking up soon.



Jeff is looking for a job again. This is rough on him being the sole breadwinner and having a tough time finding something. Please keep him in your prayers.



I found a recording of a song on YouTube that has become my mantra. Our church choir did this song a couple weeks ago and I've been listening to the recording in the van anytime my spirits are down. Please note that the choir in the YouTube video is NOT our church choir. :) I hope this song means as much to you as it does to me.