- Please put that mouse down right now! Why? Because it's gross! I know it's dead...that's why it's gross and dirty. Now come in here and wash the dead mouse gook off your hands!
- Put the scissors down! We don't try to cut our friends while they're here playing.
- Please don't bite your brother. You aren't a real dinosaur.
- Please take your hands out of your pants. (ah, life with boys)
- (said to 2 of my boys in the back of the van while I'm driving) Keep your hands to yourself please! I said, keep your hands to yourself! BOYS! Ok, both of you sit on your hands and look out the window. Look out your own windows please! Thank you.
- Please tell me you're wearing underwear.
- Please take that pull-up off your head. Because we don't wear pull-ups as hats. Please tell me you didn't pee in that one.
- Did you just dip your toothbrush in the toilet to get it wet?
And my favorite one:
- Yes it's very cool your penis has a hole in it but it's not cool to pee on your fingers! Now please come here and wash your hands!
Yes, life with children is always an adventure. And one that I love!!!! Hope you had a laugh...or 2!